sonic ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose

3 posters

Go down

Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose Empty Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose

Post  sonic21 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

(A huge monster falls through the atmosphere)

Oblivion:I'll stop it

(five minutes later)

Oblivion:Nothing could beat something that powerfull, I think I need medical attention
sonic21
sonic21
Emerald guardian
Emerald guardian

https://sonicrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose Empty Re: Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose

Post  Hydro the Hedgehog Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Hydro: Hey Oblivion, what up, whats that horrible-looking thing that seems mad and has bad sense of style
Hydro the Hedgehog
Hydro the Hedgehog
Team Chaos member
Team Chaos member

Back to top Go down

Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose Empty Re: Great big space monster with massive fangs and claws with a taste for flesh on the loose

Post  Sonic Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Sonic: Sounds like our usual baddies. Nothing new.
Sonic
Sonic
Team Chaos member
Team Chaos member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the Hedgehog Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Hydro: Well come on let me see what it gots!

[Summons out Angel Hydro, Devil Hydro, and Anti Hydro]
Hydro the Hedgehog
Hydro the Hedgehog
Team Chaos member
Team Chaos member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum